• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

More Than A Pretty Face

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MICuteorWt

I was just curious if there are any bbw's or ssbbws that are tired of hearing that expression. After having wls surgery and due to issues in life have gained half of the weight back that I have lost... I am really down on myself and tired of only finding men that are lookin for hook ups or that live a million miles away... I was just wondering if there are any good men that are single and honest out there that appreciate the larger woman

Hope everyone has a great wednesday.

:)

Becky

Latest posts

Back