• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

MTV True Life: Happy Being Fat

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
According to the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, tonight (Monday, Jan. 21) MTV will air "True Life: I'm Happy Being Fat" at 10pm Eastern.

It is supposed to be a new show. They did "True Life: I'm Obese" a couple of years ago. That show featured 2 or 3 people who were considering or having weight loss surgery and one person who was happy being fat. This new show it seems may feature a gainer or feeder/feedee. Here's a little show gossip from a blog called The Rotund.

Also, if you have a second hour for vegging in front of the tv, watch A&E an hour earlier at 9pm Eastern for "Intervention" which will feature an "intervention" with a 550 lb 22 year-old. This one feels painful already.

We'll probably be watching both with an order of pizza and wings in front of us.

Latest posts

Back