• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

musicians who are confirmed FAs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exile in thighville

groups/347570880589/
I want to start a rolling thread of FAs/FFAs who are established artists. Please have proof or at least a citation, even if it's just a Livejournal entry from a fat groupie. I just don't want this to be another "I THINK ___ IS AN FA BECAUSE OF [EXTRAORDINARILY LOOSE INTERPRETATION OF A SONG]" thread.

1. Fat Mike - singer of NOFX.

From the band's official website Q&A:

Berkeley, CA - United States
May 20, 2002

As a female with a "bigga figga," I really appreciate your pro-fat songs... funny thing is, methinks that a lot of your dumber fans think that Hot Dog in a Hallway and SF Fat are jokes. Do a search on the net of "Fat chicks NOFX" (don't ask) and you get stuff like, "Turnons: NOFX. Turnoffs: Fat Chicks!" Bums. So my question is this: can you clarify once and for all that you dig big chicks? And is it the whole band that's down with it, or just Mike? thanks

That's fucked. Lets set the record straight. Yes I really like big girls. I used to date a bunch of big women. I think the biggest was 220. She was awesome. I'm married now though and although my wife looks skinny, she used to weigh 30 pounds more when we were first goin out. She keeps gettin skinnier too, I gotta do something about it. As far as the other guys go, I don't think they care either way, cuz I've seen both Melvin and Hefe with big girls and little girls.

Fat Mike

Can anyone get confirmation on Morrissey, Elephant Man or Carlos D of Interpol?

Latest posts

Back