• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Must Stop Shopping.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

volatile

I can't seem to stop shopping! I don't know what it is but over the last 2 weeks I've bought more clothes then I need, or rather afford. My credit card is crying right now. So much for trying to get my debt down. :rolleyes:

my recent purchases....
2 pair of Avenue Lite jeans - first is bootcut & second is straight leg. I must have short legs because the petite fit perfect. Tried the regular but they were just too long.
Round neck shirt with the ties on the side I got in black & I love it. I thought the sleeves were going to be too short but they actually are a little longer hen the picture shows.
The red shirt with the polka dots I got in black. The arm holes are really big, I need to wear a black cami with it. It's cute though.
The coral/white top I got in brown/white & it's actually a lot cuter in person. It's not so ummm.....swoopy. lol

View attachment 0542659A_843.jpg

View attachment 0642662A_853.jpg

View attachment 801062.jpg

View attachment 801356.jpg

View attachment 801359.jpg

Latest posts

Back