• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My birthday parties this weekend....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoddessPatty

Well my birthday is this Sunday, June 25th and Im turning 22! hahahaha Ok Im really turning 42! ;)
Club Bounce here in Long Beach, CA is throwing me a birthday party. It would be really cool if some of you local admirers and friends could make it tonight. This is the link if you are interested in going. http://clubbounce.net
All the info is on the site and it opens at 9pm. If you do come and are a member of this site, please come up and say Hi to me. That would make me happy.
Theres another bbw party Saturday night in Hollywood too hosted by Big Boogie Nights that I will be attending and they are giving me part of the VIP room for my birthday fun. Go to www.bigboogienights.com and click the hollywood nights flyer for all the info. This party starts at 10pm. Ok come up and find me in the VIP room and say hi if you are from this site.
So I have a full party weekend. I hope to meet some of you this weekend!

Supersize hugs,
Goddess Patty

P.S. Oh yeah and my drink of choice is kamikazes. hehehehe

bdayshrug.jpg

Latest posts

Back