• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My crush...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scarcity

Booboo! - and meow.
Supporting Member
I just wanted to share....

I met this guy about a month ago and we've been hanging out a bit.

He's quite the bad boy and extremely hot. :rolleyes: I want him so bad, but I'm playing hard to get just to see if he really wants me or if he just wants one night with me.

I went to this party yesterday and I got too drunk and he got a headache so we just fell asleep in his friends bed at about 2 AM. The thing is, he stripped to his underpants and fell asleep beside me.

*drool* His chubby body next to mine...

He's 210 pounds and about 5'8 of glorious fat and muscles (yes, loads of them under his fat).

I love to watch him eat, the boy has got a healthy appetite :D

There's one funny thing I think I've noticed. He offers me food.
"Have some more."
"Do you want anything? Sure?"
"Have some candy."​
My suspicion is that he's a closet FA. If my suspicion is correct than to bad for him, I like being skinny :doh:

He's not by common standards cute - but hey, when have I followed common standards.

Although he's a bad boy, he's sweet, tender, funny and smart.

Us being together is quite strange. He comes from the ghetto of Reykjavík and has been getting himself into trouble since he was born. I on the other hand am the angel in the family. Never done anything wrong (well, that's what people think:rolleyes: ) and studying my geology in the Uni of Iceland. My people kinda don't approve me hanging out with him - but that only drives my further towards his arms.

I just HAD to get this off my chest. Since I'm a closet FFA I can't really tell anyone but my ex... but he's my ex so....

I really want to post a pic of him here, but I won't since I respect his privacy.

Latest posts

Back