• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My custom-made wedding dress

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ciaobella

Hello girls,

I don't post often, but I thought I should take the time and share the pics of my custom-made wedding dress if for no other reason than to reassure other plus size brides that you can have the look you want on that special day without losing half your body weight. :)

Hope you enjoy!
Sarah

p.s. David's bridal does go up to a 28/30 BUT if you are shaped like me, forget about it, they won't do up. It is however perfect for the pear-shape brides. If you are in my boat, find yourself a designer/seamstress in your area that you trust and who can work with you to make the dress of your dreams. Going this route cost me no more than buying an Alfred Angelo dress and having it altered to fit.

View attachment 055-smaller.JPG

View attachment 083-smaller.JPG

View attachment 160_a for thank you-smaller.JPG

View attachment 193-smaller.JPG

Latest posts

Back