• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My FA Puberty

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blondeegrldd

I consider the first phase of my BHM attraction "FA Puberty." I wasn't completely understanding and in touch with my desires for fat men, but the following still caught my eye whilst I was in a tug of war about my own feelings against the social norm...

- In 8th grade, a teacher Mr. P was a 30ish good-looking guy.... and at least 400 lbs. Yeah, I was very boy/man-crazy back then. He'd get winded simply from walking across the classroom. He even joked about his weight.

When I heard through the grape vine the next year that he had gotten gastric-bypass and lost most of his extra weight, I remember thinking, "Aw, what a shame." (and then, incidentally, asking myself, "D, why do you think its a shame? Interesting, indeed.")

- Men's Health magazine has an article every other issue that screams Battle Those Lovehandles - And Get Rid Of That Gut For Good! or something along those lines. My guy at the time read Men's Health like I read People, but unlike him I enjoyed his just as much. As bland as these fitness mags tend to be, I love to envision a flabby man flipping one open in desperation and dreams of a flatter stomach.... and then me putting a mouth-watering slice of cake in front of him, to um, remind him of the joys of remaining fat and happy. :)

- At the beach with my girl friends. A technically hot guy walked by - six pack abs, buff arms, strong legs (however, strong legs are a hot aspect on anybody - lean or big)... a normal vision on Miami beach. They were oogling, but where was my attention? At the tiki bar, where a cute chunky guy sat sucking on a beer. I couldn't admit this to my friends at the time. Now, I would have no problem saying it.

- 1st boyfriend. BHM. His weight slowly climbed up, and I was thrilled. During this time is when I admitted for sure that I know when a man has extra padding, he is down right sexier and more interesting. There is more to touch, look at, kiss, tease, poke, explore, etc.

It's good to be a "FA Grown-up" :D

Latest posts

Back