• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My Fat Wife - Progress!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssbbwfan1983

(I hope my post isn’t too graphic ..here be some adult situations)

My wife is fat – a bountiful BBW with hips, thighs, belly and ass for days. I’ve always admired her form, and as she’s grown over the past several years, I’ve loved as she’s gained weight. However, she’s always been adverse to gaining and even being big, despite knowing full well my preferences. But lately…I may have finally found progress.

And I did it by not trying. I merely went about my business. Before, if I mentioned liking her fat, she would be sad. So I encouraged her to lose weight and be happy with her body. However, lately she’s been eating a lot of fast food. And calling me to tell me. And in the past couple weeks, she’s gotten 6 dunkin donuts doughnuts and have eaten them all in one sitting. She’s called me to act guilty, but I’ve detected a slight glee. I’ve told her that I’m glad she thinks that they are delicious, and she’s said she’s glad, because they are so yummy.

In the bedroom, lately I’ve been sure to tell her how much I love her body, but I’ve avoided the word “fat” for years now. However, I’ve been pushing it and grabbing her thighs and ass, saying “I love your plump ____” and “fluffy _____.” And she’s loved it…and then the other day. “Grab my fat ass. Tell me you love my fat ass.” :-o Holy Crow! And she seemed to be totally in love with it. I didn’t say anything about it after, but the next time, same thing – “jiggle my fat ass” “jiggle my fat belly.” :-o She called me on the phone from work today that she loved her lunch of a full lunch special meal on top of two slices of pizza and a large soda, and "it's so yummy."

Now what? How far can I push? How far can I dare go? When can I bring up the F-Word which has shunned her in the past but has excited her as of late…I’m on exciting and delicate grounds and don’t know what to do from here…

Back