My fellow video game nerds, whatcha been playing? Part 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

g-squared

I just picked up milb 2k8 and it's striaght up filthy, (in a good way), also on sunday I plan to get Super Smash Bros. Brawl and just play it till my eyes bleed

Allie Cat

I've heard mixed reviews on chains of olympus. Apparently it's very short, and the level design in the last half is repetitive and boring, reminiscent of the library in halo... but on the other hand, I heard (from the same source) that it's one of the best games on the psp, which is saying something.

Brach311

I've been playing Half Life Orange Box on PS3. The Portal game on there is one of my favorite puzzle games of all time.

Mathias

SAMCRO
Damn, that sucks. Sorry to hear that. Did you have the original or newer thin model?
The thin one. This couldn't have happened at a more worse time because my 4 gig Ipod nano is almost full and I would like to get a new one eventually. Now I'll have to choose between the both of them.

Admiral_Snackbar

Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie
I hear StarCraft 2 is coming out soon. Based on some of the new HD content I've seen, it's Zergalicious. :p

LarryTheShiveringChipmunk

Lego Star Wars...

and I found an abandoned laptop circa 1995 by the dumpster here, wiped it clean, installed Dos Shell 6.2 and put on it the Kings Quest, Leisure Suit Larry, Space Quest and other series :)

Mathias

SAMCRO
I got a new copy of Def Jam Fight for NY. It RAWKS!

"Only way to play Joey's Def Jam Vendetta, for real!" ♪ :p

That's one of my favorite games. Too bad Def Jam Icon was a major step backwards for the series.

Jon Blaze

FALCON
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
That's one of my favorite games. Too bad Def Jam Icon was a major step backwards for the series.
Yea. It pissed me off. The director of the game said he thought hip-hop and wrestling didn't mix. Well how many F******* copies of the other games sold? :rolleyes:
Makes you think of hip-hops decline period too. "Let's use aesthetic instead of substance! That works!" :rolleyes:

Mathias

SAMCRO
Yea. It pissed me off. The director of the game said he thought hip-hop and wrestling didn't mix. Well how many F******* copies of the other games sold? :rolleyes:
Makes you think of hip-hops decline period too. "Let's use aesthetic instead of substance! That works!" :rolleyes:
Hopefully in the next one Ill be able to pound Souja Boy into the pavement. :rolleyes:

None

Enemy of Office Furniture
Just finished God of War: Chains of Olympus, and Devil May Cry 4, both were pretty good. Bit short and are certainly not the best of their series.

Started Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, excellent so far. Unemployment has a benefit of abundant time to fritter away on pointless escapism.

Jack Skellington

Grim Grinning Ghosts
I'm playing through Ratchet and Clank Size Matters on the PS2. Other than having dual analog control and rumble (which is nice), I don't see much in the way of "enhancements" over the PSP version. Looks really about the same and the camera is still WAY too close a lot of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts