My fellow video game nerds, whatcha been playing? Part 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Skellington

Grim Grinning Ghosts
anyways.. sorry for the babble fest lol I hope my rant helped some what!:rolleyes:
You weren't babbling at all. The info was lots of help. Thanks!

I was thinking about getting just the $60 Rockband game and use it with my GH3 controller if it had a decent single player campaign.

Count Zero

Dethroned Emperor
I just started playing No More Heroes yesterday. This game definitely marches to the beat of a different drum. Your character (Travis Touchdown) is a sociopathic anime/wrestling otaku, and the whole game seems to have this almost cheerfully nihilistic attitude. All in all, a fun game in my opinion.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
I just started playing No More Heroes yesterday. This game definitely marches to the beat of a different drum. Your character (Travis Touchdown) is a sociopathic anime/wrestling otaku, and the whole game seems to have this almost cheerfully nihilistic attitude. All in all, a fun game in my opinion.
It's incredibly fun, yeah, and there's some awesome stuff in it, but I think that Killer 7 is a far better game with more depth to it.

Basically, I've enjoyed renting No More Heroes... but I'm glad that I own Killer 7.

Lastminute.Tom

Write on!
call of duty 4, I suck at fps's but my mate who owns a cybercafé talked me into it because you can play as spetznaz, it rocked my socks, I still suck but considering buying it

Foolish Fool

It's incredibly fun, yeah, and there's some awesome stuff in it, but I think that Killer 7 is a far better game with more depth to it.
Basically, I've enjoyed renting No More Heroes... but I'm glad that I own Killer 7.
Killer 7 = most underrated game ever.
it's gotta be in my top 10 of all time, if not top 5.

my friend has been raving about N.M.H., but i don't have a Wii, so i'm S.O.L.
oh well. he'll be sorry when i'm playing MGS4 and FFXIII on my PS3.

pudgy

Dazed
I just finished playing Mass Effect. Some parts were simply amazing: the massive galaxy, the intuitive dialog system. But there were a lot of annoying things too: LAGTIME CITY, poor equipment management, kinda short story. Definitely a disappointment from Bioware next to Jade Empire and KOTOR. But still worth my time.

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
Been playing Civilization 4 with the Beyond the Sword expansion. It's great...possibly as good as Alpha Centauri gameplay-wise. (None can beat SMAC's flavour, though.)

Also, Team Fortress 2, and Burnout Paradise on the Xbox360. I also play skate. on 360 every now and then.

Oaksearcher

Well, I have not played many games for a while, but I am right now involved with the Phoenix Wright series for the DS, which I find quite amusing.

None

Enemy of Office Furniture
Currently playing Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. Same goodness that is expected of the series.

Candy_Coated_Clown

Ok I finally got a chance to get online through my PS3 and set up a user ID and master account.

If anyone is interested in doing a mutual friend add, my username is AsymptoticFaery.

:)

What I need is to get a wireless connection going for my PS3 or to get a splitter so that I can simultaneously be online through my computer and console.

None

Enemy of Office Furniture
Just completed Lost Odyssey and Super Paper Mario. Good games.

About to start Devil May Cry 4 (played my friends PS3 version, has the sluttiest costume choice for a female in a long while).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts