Quantcast

My fellow video game nerds, whatcha been playing? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Jack Skellington

Grim Grinning Ghosts
My fellow video game nerds, whatcha been playing? THE REVENGE.

Okay, the old the one's getting a little long so I was asked to start a new one (link to part 1).

So...watcha playin now? :D

I got Sims 3 last week. Never played Sims on the PC only PS2. Took a while to get used to the click style controls.

CamileL

Rock Band 2, Puzzle Quest: Galactrix, and reliving my childhood with Sonic R and Mario Sunshine.

Edens_heel

Haven't beel playing much this week due to graduation, a visit from my best friend, and lots of editorial work, but I have been plowing through inFAMOUS. Mostly I've just been drooling repeatedly over video of Uncharted 2 and wishing it was already November :)

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
i think yesterday i put in a good 7 hours of playtime with Sims 3. I want to follow this family that i'm playing with until the end of their lifespan. I've never actually done that lol. i usually stop playing with that family due to boredome and make a new family :)

disconnectedsmile

RATING: AWESOME
i've been playing Disgaea on PSP for a dangerous amount of time. 57 hours and counting! much of that time has been level grinding. i'm only about 2/5ths of the way done with the story @_@

curvluver

Got Sims3 last week, and have been playing that lately. Tried out freerealms before that (interesting game, but not sure how long I'll last playing that).

Been foregoing my world of warcraft for a bit, but I'm sure I'll head back into that in the near future...

RayanamiNGE

Artist seeking a muse
i've been playing Disgaea on PSP for a dangerous amount of time. 57 hours and counting! much of that time has been level grinding. i'm only about 2/5ths of the way done with the story @_@
I hear ya bro, clocked in about 170 hours so far myself. lol

RayanamiNGE

Artist seeking a muse
I'm a huge gamer, through and through

So i guess I will just list them as I see em

PC:
Fallout 3
Oblivion
Left 4 Dead
Team Fortress 2
Sim City Societies
Plants vs Zombies
Mass Effect
Spore
And just re-installed World of Warcraft, after finding out about this forums guild

PSP:
Final Fantasy Dissidia (Japanese version, US version doesn't come out till this fall))
Worriers Orochi
Disgaea
Final Fantasy Tactics
And many hacks, like SNES games and GBA games

But I'm about to go pick up Sims 3, I know I want that, lol

Ruin

Banjo Kazooie over XBLA.
Oh my god yes!

I finally finished Mega Man 9 on the XBLA after a very lengthy struggle. Fortunately I am now good enough to try and do it on 1 life. :happy:

Also got Rock Band 2 pretty recently so I have had fun playing that. Also dusted off the old Halo 3 the other day.

Allie Cat

*subscribes*

I'm still plugging away at Final Fantasy 8. I just got the Brothers Guardian Force from the Tomb of the Unknown King, and am running around like a lunatic (pandora?) trying to boost my GFs' abilities. Whee!

Jack Skellington

Grim Grinning Ghosts
Banjo Kazooie over XBLA.
Great game! I have the original for the N64 which I got when it first came out and still bought the XBLA version. Being able to play Banjo in HD with an improved frame rate was worth every penny.

Mathias

SAMCRO
Great game! I have the original for the N64 which I got when it first came out and still bought the XBLA version. Being able to play Banjo in HD with an improved frame rate was worth every penny.
I actually like the first game more than the second.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Playing inFAMOUS right now, and it's such an enjoyable game. Needless to say, I became as evil as possible right away :D

However, this game is just an appetizer - Prototype is coming out pretty soon, and I'm dying to get my hands on that one.

Edens_heel

Playing inFAMOUS right now, and it's such an enjoyable game. Needless to say, I became as evil as possible right away :D

However, this game is just an appetizer - Prototype is coming out pretty soon, and I'm dying to get my hands on that one.
It is a fantastic game, though for some reason I subdue my natural evil-ness and play the goody two-shoes. Powers aren't as cool from what I've heard, but still an awesome game (love the hallucination moments. Oddly enough, though, I am still not that attracted to Prototype. Not that either has a seemingly brilliant narrative, but I think inFAMOUS' story looks a bit stronger in execution to me. But I am curious to hear how it is, as I am still on the fence about it, so if you snag Prototype let us know!

RayanamiNGE

Artist seeking a muse

Prototype is out! WOOT!! I am downloading via Steam right now!!

Latest posts