• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

my fiance's weight

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GooberDude737

when i met my fiance she was kinda chubby. she knew about my wg fetish but didnt want to gain. she did gain about 20lbs accidently though. shes since then lost about 30lbs. i miss how sexy and plump she looked and was hoping shed get bigger not smaller, but she wants to be skinny so guys at the bar will hit on her, even though she knows me. the guy she plans on spending the rest of her life wirh, is more turned on by her soft bouncy body than i would be by a tight slim one. shes quite the foodee, and if i cook her fav foods she tends to eat alot of it, even if shes not very hungry. latey she noticed shes gained like 5 lbs. id wait till after the wedding to do so, so she wont have to make alterations on her dress, but woyld it be horribly wrong of me to continue making food for her and not helping her diet? to even go as far as purposly making normally low fat meals fattening and not tell her? honestly i can kinda live with her bein thin, but i have noticed that sex with her was far better at her largest, its still great with her thinner, but not as exciting. she was pnly 185 at her largest, but shes 155 now maybe 160. i would love to see her grow to over 200 and i know she may still diet and try to lose it, but ive noticed her friends kinda get her to eat fattening foods too...

Latest posts

Back