• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My four year and 5 month anniversary

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butch

cuddly, hairy, and fat
Well, I got to wondering how long I've been participating on these boards, and it turns out I registered in March of 2006. Sometimes it is really hard to believe I've been in this community for over 4 years.

I used to be much more prolific in the past, and while I don't know if I miss all the posting I used to do, I indeed miss the sense of community I had when I was more active on the boards. However, I have so many warm and wonderful memories from Dims friends both online only, and friends I've met in real life. I've enjoyed going to two bashes, two 'unofficial' meet ups, traveled with a fellow Dims member, and attended a recent book reading event in NYC. I've been photographed by Substantia Jones, roomed with BigBeautifulMe at a bash, and met my partner of one + year here at Dims, among other things.

I miss the folks that I've lost touch with, and wonder if a long-delayed PM or email will make up for that, and I hope that all of you know how much you've done to make my life richer and more complete, even if we haven't spoken in some time. I hope you all find the same sense of peace and joy that I've found in part through the relationships developed here, and even if we (the collective 'we' of Dimensions) fight (like we always do here), I'd like to think the fighting pushes us towards a better place.

I know this is mostly a self-important post, but perhaps it will influence some of you to pause and reflect on your time here, and to know that many of you have been a wonderful influence on another Dimensions member. Thanks for what you've given me. :)

Latest posts

Back