• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My girlfriend doesn't get why I like fat women.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparrow

(I hope I'm posting this on the right board.)

My girlfriend and I have known each other for several years and have been dating since March. When we started dating, she was living in Iowa and weighed 180 lbs. She moved back to Illinois in May, and in that time, we have grown to love each other very much. She has also grown to 213 lbs. I let her know all the time how beautiful she is, but she just dismisses it. She hates her belly and wants to lose thirty pounds. Even though she is aware of how much her body turns me on, she is getting increasingly depressed. The fact that her size is so important to me makes me feel incredibly shallow, but it's one of those things I can't overlook.

I feel like she doesn't take my preference seriously, and that makes me feel like I'm being weird and unrealistic. It seems that most fat women, even if they say they take pride in being fat, want to be thin. That makes me feel like shit. It's like the world is saying "No lasting happiness for Matt, his love of fat women is awkward socially unacceptable".

I just need some advice. I don't want this to end the relation ship, but it's eating away at me. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Back