• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My Great Big Mama.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrwondercake

"My Great Big Mama", a children's book that recently caught my eye. I thought this community would enjoy it as well. :)

51bFk1pS5YL._SS500_.jpg

" Product Description: Size matters, according to this groundbreaking picture book — and in a good way. Here, a young boy describes his large mother in caring terms — her softness, her warmth, how comfortable and reassuring it is to sit on her lap on the bus. But when she goes on a diet “because of what people say,” he becomes a picky eater himself to show her how foolish she’s being. This remarkable book offers a charming and timely picture of a special relationship between a loving mother and the little boy who understands that people should be appreciated for who they are. Luc Melanson’s vibrant illustrations add resonance to this sweet story. "

http://www.amazon.com/My-Great-Big-Mamma-Olivier/dp/0888999429/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246893660&sr=8-1

Last edited by a moderator:
Back