• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My Mom checked out Dims

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigCutieSasha

Fatty McFat Fat
So this is soming that came up recently. I found out that my mom has decided to do a little research on my online life and yesterday morning took a look at Dimensions. This worries me a bit only because the only place she visited was the Story boards. Nothing wrong with them, but for a mom who is very uneasy about her daughters weight, thats probably the LAST place she would want to look. After visiting Dims she looked at websites for "worried mothers". So this gives me an idea as to why she was looking where she did.

I know my mom only ever means well, and is probably trying to get more insight into my life. I just wish she would ask me instead of poking around on sites without looking at the valuable information they hold and instead go directly to an area that will freak her out.

I don't think I will be bringing this up to her as I don't want her to know that her computer history was looked at, and possibly getting someone into trouble. I guess I'm just wondering if anyone else here has ever had a concerned family member or friend look on here or any other size acceptance sites without telling you at first? And if so, did they bring it up to you? How did you deal with it?

Latest posts

Back