• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My new niece and my new dog :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkerbell

I just wanted to share a couple pictures of my new niece, born on Wednesday and my new dog, that we've had for about a month.

This is Pixie - she is about 3.5 years old, and weighs around 4 lbs. We got her from a couple who didn't want her anymore.
pixie2.JPG

This is Ella Mackenzie
Ellapic.JPG

And this is Ella and Derrian (he's a little over 2 years old). I was nice and cut my sister out of the picture, as she doesn't look her best ;)
ellaandderrian.JPG

Anyone else with 'new' people or animals in your life?

Latest posts

Back