• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My personal feelings about my recent weight gain

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperSizedAngie

Hug-Seeking Missile
I feel myself growing bigger, day by day. Right now I'm gaining at a rate of about a pound every two-three days, a much faster rate than even six months ago. Over the past year and a half, I've gained more than 65lbs, and I don't know when it's going to stop.

In the past two weeks, I've busted out of five brand new bras. I no longer really fit into the largest size of clothes that plus-size stores carry, and it's starting to look a little ridiculous when I leave the house wearing clothes that just plain don't fit anymore.

I feel myself becoming more than a sum of my parts, growing into the fat goddess I was meant to be. I keep stuffing myself silly every night, wondering what I'll look like in another 50lbs. I feel like a flower, blossoming.

My friends from high school don't understand. They hadn't seen me in 65lbs, and they can't understand how I can be content with my new weight. They certainly don't understand how I can plan on gaining more. I don't know what to tell them anymore, and I'm quickly learning that I don't have to justify my weight gain to anyone.

I'll have reached my first goal in another 15lbs or so..... but I'm not sure if I'll stop. Or even if I want to stop. Beyond there, there's the question of "could I stop?" Another part of me wonders if having weight gain goals at just 19 is normal. I know I have my entire life ahead of me, many many years where I can keep gaining. I'm so in love with gaining already that it's difficult to realize that I probably won't be able to keep growing my whole life, certainly not at this rate, despite my desire to. I'll be turning twenty in just a few months, and it shocks me to realize that I might be 450lb by that time. When I was little, this isn't quite where I thought I'd be, and I certainly never imagined I'd be embracing it in such an open manner.

At over 400lbs now, it's hard to tell. It's hard to gauge where things will go from here.... But I'm excited to see what big, beautiful promises the future holds as I become who I was meant to be!

View attachment sept20thweightgain (594 x 390).jpg

Latest posts

Back