• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My Space....... Add me!!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TruckHappy2

Reading the posting here I noticed a trend here, A lot of people have links in their profile to their myspace pages. I have clicked on the links and I'd say 80% have their profile page set to private. I can understand why people have the page set to private but I don't understand, if you have it set to private why put a link to it in your profile?

BTW, I have a MySpace page and I love being a little creative, Go look at it and see if the style is something you like. If so I can send you the code so you can personalize your page. Where I have a car in my background you can have any picture you'd like, as long as you have a web link to the pic.​

Latest posts

Back