Quantcast

My weight gain (with pics)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Miss Jayde

Hi Gutsgirl. Sounds like a good thing our belly's look similiar! :D Mines a work in progress!
Yes my belly button is pierced, but I dont wear the ring all the time. I personally love haveing my belly button pierced, especially now that I have a belly. I think it looks cute. And Just so you know, belly button piercings are actually very easy to look after and are very low maintenance. I'd recomend it!;)

GunnerFA

Big
Hey Miss Jayde very nice gain so far. Nice to see a gainer from Sydney. Where abouts in Sydney are you?

Miss Jayde

Hey Miss Jayde very nice gain so far. Nice to see a gainer from Sydney. Where abouts in Sydney are you?
Hi GunnerFA. Thanks! Originally i'm from North Sydney, but recently moved to Randwick. Honestly, Randwick is 100 times better than living on the North Shore. And what about yourself?

Ted Michael Morgan

I don't have any recent pictures--last one are from 15 years or more. I don't know why, except that I don't take pictures these days. This shot is from 1988 just before I began to gain weight. Add a hundred pounds to this old picture! I had a 28 inch waist and a 14 1/2 inch neck. I was around 140-150 pounds in this picture. I now am about 230. The waist is 36-38 and the neck size is 18 1/2. I will have to get an up-to-date image. I like my new look more than this look. I was hungry all the time--all the time.

View attachment img337.jpg

GunnerFA

Big
Hi GunnerFA. Thanks! Originally i'm from North Sydney, but recently moved to Randwick. Honestly, Randwick is 100 times better than living on the North Shore. And what about yourself?
You're very close to me. Im in Maroubra, near Eastgardens shopping centre. And I go to UNSW as well

Miss Jayde

Teh Michael Morgan - nice pic....yeah you look very hungry in that photo. Like you need a good feed! ;)

GunnerFA - I shop at EastGardens all the time. I also went to UNSW for a little while before transferring to Sydney Uni.
I like the beach at Maroubra. Its better than Coogee (I can never spell it) and Bondi. I think Bondi is so pretentious.

GunnerFA

Big
gunnerfa = aidan?
No. GunnerFA = George. Sorry if any hopes were raised.

Miss Jayde - I agree with everything you just said about the eastern suburbs and beaches. Bondi is very pretentious. I work at the shopping centre there and I get so many arrogant customers lol.

Fatpatriot

:DOkay, after thinking about wanting to gain weight for years, and 3 months of actually deliberately gaining this is my current result. Please remember i'm a petite frame, and started off very little.
I have gained 35 pounds (15kg) in 3 months. So I have gone from 104 pounds (47kg) to 139 pounds (62kg). I'm also only 155cm tall (short):D
I know I still have a ways to go. I'm aiming for (i think) 170 pounds but i'll see how I carry the new weight. I'm happy with how i'm currently expanding, and think i'm on the road to being a real plumper!!
You look great!!:kiss2: Please don't ever stop gaining weight, the more there is of you the better.:smitten:

Miss Jayde

Okay, I have not posted an update for ages! So as requested I am now updating on my Gain.

I weighed myself yesterday, for the first time in weeks. I knew I had gained because all my clothes are once again getting snug. I now weigh 160 pounds, or 72.2Kg. Not as big a gain as I would like...but hey, a gain is a gain! And it shows!!
I was actually sort of (pleasantly) suprised by how fat I now look. Cant wait for the 200 pound mark!!
And thankyou to everybody who has been offering me kind words of encouragement!

View attachment 100_0959.JPG

Ocean

You are so cute! :happy: You really work the added pounds beautifully. Oh, and randomly, I love the colour of your hair.

Tracii

Looking good MJ That back side is workin' that bikini.:D
Legs are looking good too.

Miss Jayde

Thanks Ocean! BTW as an aside...My hair is one of my vanities in life lol!:D

Thanks Tracii! Yeah, that's my old bikini...it had to be retired from public life for....umm...obvious reasons! Poor old little bikini had no hope of covering my big butt! lol. I look forward to seeing your new pics chicky!

morepushing13

you should try adding a little umph to that hair! Just like you, the bigger the better!

VVET

Okay, I have not posted an update for ages! So as requested I am now updating on my Gain.

I weighed myself yesterday, for the first time in weeks. I knew I had gained because all my clothes are once again getting snug. I now weigh 160 pounds, or 72.2Kg. Not as big a gain as I would like...but hey, a gain is a gain! And it shows!!
I was actually sort of (pleasantly) suprised by how fat I now look. Cant wait for the 200 pound mark!!
And thankyou to everybody who has been offering me kind words of encouragement!
Your top string doesn't look anywhere near as strained as your bottom.

Miss Jayde

Thanks.
VVET - well, i'm a pear shape, so my bum and thighs are going to be bigger than my top. heehee!:D

nikola090

for first....your hair...gourgeous!
for second...the rest is more gorgeous!

GunnerFA

Big
Looking fantastic. The new rolls are really sexy. And yes, very nice hair.

Latest posts