• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

(n)ever been kissed?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foolish Fool

i don't know if this is the proper forum for this topic. if it isn't, mods, please move it for me, and forgive my mistake.

do you know the difference between sharing a kiss and feeling a kiss? and i mean really feeling it?
i'm talking about that split second before your lips touch those of another where you just feel it, you know it's coming. it almost feels like a magnet - you know the two ends will be pulled together and there's nothing that can stop it.
and there's so much intensity in that split second. it's scary and beautiful all at once. because here you are, in this lightning quick moment, with no control over what's about to happen. but knowing that what's about to happen is one of the most incredible, amazing things you will ever know.
and then, after a split second that feels like forever, your lips meet with those of another.
and your breathing stops.
your heart races.
your nerves stand on end.
your blood rushes straight to your head.
and it's a feeling that's better than anything you know - better than the best chocolate, better than the wind blowing on your face as you speed down the highway, better than the sight or sound or smell of any of nature's wonders, better than the most intense orgasam you've ever had.
raw passion, pure emotion, all in a 5 second kiss.

kisses like that are no joke. they're real and they're raw, and they mean more than 1000 average kisses combined.
it's kisses like that that give you stories to tell. kisses like that that lead to great beginnings (or sad endings). kisses like that that will change your life.

kisses like that are the absolute real deal.

have you ever had a kiss like that?

Back