• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Need dresses!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy9579

Formerly BigCutieViolet!
So, I have a few social events coming up that I need a few dress's for.

I have a 30th wedding wedding vow renewal ceremony on a Saturday night at 6 pm.

My mother-in-law to be is also throwing us an engagement party on a Saturday evening. Its not overly fancy, but being the guest of honor, I would like to look cute, and maybe somewhat sexy for my fiancee!

I am probably a size 26. I have a HUGE ass and a pretty big belly. I often feel that dresses look funny on me, because my behind is so large,,,they hang funny, and well I feel funny in them! But it my also be I am very much not used to them!

Latest posts

Back