• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Need help with tiny FFA . . ?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DionysusVoice

Hi all. Sorry I haven't been posting as much as I had been, but with school & all I . . . -snore-

Ack, another mini-nap mid-sentence.

Anyway, here's the deal: I think I have finally found my little nymph! We've seen each other at my karaoke joint a few times before but hadn't talked until last Friday. Up until then, all that happened between us is a wave and a smile one time when she was on stage. Last time I went, however, I heard her mentioning how good my rendition of Squeeze's "Hourglass" was, so I went to talk with her after the song.

Turns out, she's a Squeeze fan . . . which is quite miraculous in and of itself. Most people haven't even heard of this band (although if I were to sing to you "Tempted by the fruit of another / tempted but the truth is discovered . . ." you know you've at least heard them), and here was a tiny lady who loved 'em. Then she proceeded to shower me with compliments ("You truly are Dionysus") and let me know she'd be there this Friday. When she left, she gave me a look and a wave, saying goodbye to me in a teasing, playful manner.

Now, I haven't figured women out entirely, but something tells me that she likes me. :) And I quite like her too.

So what's the problem?

I'm so painfully attracted to her that my mind goes blank when I'm around her! I don't know what to talk about with her, and all I can do is want to tell her I'd love to wrap my arms around her and keep her warm this winter . . . but I know it's a little too early in our tentative relationship to be talking that way.

So what do I do? I know I"ll be asking her to sing a duet with me (hopefully she knows the female parts of a couple Meatloaf songs I have in mind), and likely asking for her phone number and/or e-mail by the end of the night but . . .

UGH!

Add to this that I've never really been with a tiny woman before, not even really so much as a date (with the exception of a lady who just wanted to be friends and often acted like she didn't even want that). I'm not sure if she's an FFA or just someone who loves my voice so my body is not a factor.

Heh, I can't even phrase the question as to why I need help!

But boil it down to: I want responses from:
1) BHM's who've dated tiny women
2) Tiny FFA"s who like big guys who can sing really well :)

. . . who think they can help me with my problem, or can just relate to it and tell me his/her mistakes and successes.

Thanks in advance!

Oh, and thank you to Dimensions forums, without whom, I probably wouldn't even be able to believe she'd be interested in me. ;)

Latest posts

Back