Need ideas.....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
I am going to a party that I am supposed to dress as my favorite App-
Mine currently would have to be draw something

So all you creative folks- throw me some ideas!!!

JerseyGirl07093

Stick a fork in me
I don't know exactly how the whole 'draw something' thing works since I don't have a cell phone but the first thing I thought of was to make a costume that looks somewhat like a phone and use a dry erase board as the screen where you would 'draw something' and people could actually draw something. I think it would be fun because it would be an interactive costume and get other people involved.

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
I don't know exactly how the whole 'draw something' thing works since I don't have a cell phone but the first thing I thought of was to make a costume that looks somewhat like a phone and use a dry erase board as the screen where you would 'draw something' and people could actually draw something. I think it would be fun because it would be an interactive costume and get other people involved.
Ha!HA!Ha! I was thinking something similar only with an etch a sketch. Then I started thinking that I wasn't sure I wanted people turning knobs that are hanging from my body.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Ha!HA!Ha! I was thinking something similar only with an etch a sketch. Then I started thinking that I wasn't sure I wanted people turning knobs that are hanging from my body.
BOTH great ideas......dry erase board is a nice idea.....so I want to look like an iPhone....so what...trash bags with a window for the erase board.....nice LOLOL

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
BOTH great ideas......dry erase board is a nice idea.....so I want to look like an iPhone....so what...trash bags with a window for the erase board.....nice LOLOL
Velcro works nicely to keep things in place...and it also comes with a taped kind of backing if you aren't much at sewing.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
You could Make or get a pure white (or whatever colour the background is) and make a necklace from sharpies and let people draw something

because that would not only be cool fun but also a great keepsake

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Velcro works nicely to keep things in place...and it also comes with a taped kind of backing if you aren't much at sewing.
You could Make or get a pure white (or whatever colour the background is) and make a necklace from sharpies and let people draw something

because that would not only be cool fun but also a great keepsake

both good ideas.....sharpie necklace for the WIN!!!!!

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
There is a 'pop the bubble wrap' app and if you were adventurous, AND I KNOW YOU ARE, you could get a very large clear garbage bag, clear balloons, fill them up, make armholes and close off the bottom somehow, fill it up with the balloons and just go as bubblewrap. And yes, expect to be popped.

I once dressed as a bag of jellybeans for Halloween using the same principle.

Oh, you might want to wear something underneath...LOL

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
There is a 'pop the bubble wrap' app and if you were adventurous, AND I KNOW YOU ARE, you could get a very large clear garbage bag, clear balloons, fill them up, make armholes and close off the bottom somehow, fill it up with the balloons and just go as bubblewrap. And yes, expect to be popped.

I once dressed as a bag of jellybeans for Halloween using the same principle.

Oh, you might want to wear something underneath...LOL
Just and idea...why not use actual bubble wrap? It is relatively cheap and a lot comes on a roll.