• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Need Plus maternity Halllp!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

truebebeblue

Balls,I kicks em.
So, most of my tops and skirts still fit. Some of my short dresses now need leggings under them and my leggings no longer fit the way I need.
I have been looking for full panel (meaning it goes all the way under the boobs)
capri (ankle length makes my legs feel weird and uncomfy for some reason) length leggings but the only place I found wants 60 bucks a pair?!
I would also like a support garment that is full panel... I have a double belly and
it is reacting oddly to pregnancy.. the top is getting bigger and the bottom is just kinda chillin... making clothes fit oddly I need some smoothing into one belly hahah...would like to look pregnant and not just oddly fatter. Oh and Im a 3x in regular plus sizes...so I THINK it translates the same?

SOOO being as resourceful as any fashionable fat chicks are.. I come to you ladies for links! Nursing bra advice is next on my list!

a bajillion thanks!!!!

True

p.s. i prefer the blend to have some cotton... complete synthetics honestly make my vag smell hahah

Latest posts

Back