• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Need Second Opinion

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryōri

Built Like a Teddy Bear
If some of the ladies could look at this and tell me if it needs any revisements that would be great, sweet thanks.

::Insert Generic Greeting here:: I've gotten really bored with the bar scene so I figured I'd have some fun here. I'm a 21 year college student studying culinary arts. I have ADD...I mean I'm spontanious and, for the most part, enjoy having fun. Interests...hmmm, I'm a culinary student so I love to cook and eat. Mexican, Tai, French you name it I can cook it and eat it. I play guitar in a band called Black Orcid, a blend of Punk/Metal/Rock/Blues. Love to travel, enjoy the Japanese culture (lived there for awhile), outdoors, camping, blah, blah, blah.

Now you want to know the physical aspects and what I'm looking for. I'm about 5'8", built like a football player which is like 250lbs., refer to pictures for other fun facts. I'm looking for a woman who likes punk/rock/metal, 18-23, outdoorsy, likes to travel, maybe plays video games and someone I can cook for. If you are interested drop a line.

Latest posts

Back