• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Need Some Dating Advice

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZeroGeek

So for as long as I can remember I have loved Fat Women thinking they are the most beautiful kind of women (more so if they are geeky/smart who isn't ashamed of themselves) :wubu:

But due to my kind of social anxiety I always get nervous to talk to them (Closest was in my 2nd year of high-school and I asked if one wanted to hang out but I never worked up the nerves for asking her out on a date), My girlfriend I have had resonantly told me about other men she found attractive and how I wasn't her Type sadly that was a blow to me but I like to think this is an opportunity to get over my fears of rejection by them cues I am built like a dorky geek the 90s forgot (Scrawny Body, one bad eye, t-shirt with a Logo or geeky feel, Trench Coat and Glasses) and my interests also scream geek (Randomly Quote classic UK Comedy *Monty Python and The IT Crowd* with Friends, Love to Cosplay, Love B-Grade Sci-Fi, Collects Vintage Computers, Writes Gaijin Rock/Nerd Rock lyrics just to name a few things) but I often fear that I would make a fool of myself in front of a beautiful woman cues I view them as some men view Movie Stars or Models

now I was wondering since I am moving to TN soon if anyone had advice to help with my anxiety about Large Beautiful Women down in the south? I know the why people are is vary different from The Grate White North/Canada (Where I am From) so does anyone have any advice?

Latest posts

Back