Quantcast

Never introduced myself...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

wrathofpengy

So, I've posted around here a few times, but I never introduced myself. Thought I should take the time to do it now. My name is Raye, I'm 19, 5'8", 230-240 and a college student majoring in English/Journalism. Hello to all on the forum and I look forward to meeting you all!

Raye

missaf

Welcome to the boards! How far along are you on your degree?

wrathofpengy

Thanks! As of this semester, I am a Junior. Of course, that's a bit deceiving. I still have over 100 hours to go. I'm having a blast doing it, though.

HotBBWnKC

I Just Wanna Live!
I am new around here myself, just kinda cruising around looking for interesting people to yap with. I also am a student, however I graduate in May. Good luck to you on your mid-terms and enjoy your spring break!

BLUEeyedBanshee

Ministry of Truth
Welcome! I have my undergrad in English. Currently working on my MA in English. However, my concentration is Folklore Studies and Composition. (they suggests comp so that us Folklore people can find some kind of job)

eightyseven

Ridiculous.
Amen for college... I'm loving it too. After this semester, I've got another three years (but technically only 65 or so credits... go figure). I'm making sure to stick around as long as is reasonable... what goes on outside of class is by far the best part of school... and Michigan football games are kind of a big deal :) hehe.

AZ_Wolf

Lupus Maximus
Heh. My BA is in English with a specialization in Creative Writing. While I have been paid for some non-fictiion pieces, I'd have to say that it's good I was a computer hobbyist and former CS major. Otherwise I'd imagine my forearms would be very strong from all that burger fllipping. :D

Latest posts