• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New advice for Squee

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squee360

Today I got to see a friend that I haven't seen in a long time. After she started seeing this guy, we grew apart. Well we made plans to get lunch and catch up. We meet up at my new house and we started connecting again. However, I noticed something was up. She seems fidgety, almost ready to sprint at the first sign of problems. I ask her is everything okay, and she basically starts sobbing and saying she has to go for in fear of this guy.

She goes on to say that last night the guy she is seeing tied her up in the bathroom, sexually degraded her, whipped with a belt, and has been on this trend the past 2 weeks. She wants out, but is afraid of what he will do to her. The fear stopped her from defending herself.

What kind of advice would you offer my friend?

I was trying to remember the laws governing domestic violence in Ohio. I also told her to get out asap. But i felt it wasn't enough. I'm trying to understand this, but I'm coming up short.

Latest posts

Back