• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New Guy Babbling- couple pics

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stwolf

Well let’s see where to start…

I am a 22 year old college student from Indiana
I am 6’2”
And just under 300lbs

I can’t place a date, but for some time I have found that I prefer fat women. This is not to say I’m not attractive to thin women, to tell the truth looks aren’t that big of deal to me. But I am human, and going on a physical level, I guess I just have different types. I guess I just have a range that is pretty open-minded. Though I guess if I was flipping through the channels and I noticed a hot thin woman on one channel and a hot plus size woman on another—I’d keep the channel on the plus sized one. So that being said, I would have of course discovered sites like Dimension and Fat Celebs (now known as Curvage). I would come to know beautiful web-models like Plump Princess, Miss Fortune, or Kurvacious Kenzie. And I would find myself enjoying weight gain stories. So I am a male FA who likes BBWs, but am I a BHM? By that I mean I always assumed I was a guy who like big woman, it was just that I happened to be big himself. But slowly I found myself reading weight stories about BHM; imagining that I was the male protagonist. This was also around the same time of some incidents at work.

I’m one of the shift managers at a fast food place, and at the time there was this female shift manager who had a habit of poking my gut for fun. Now the thing was she was engaged and had a son with a guy I happened to know from high school. Now I don’t think she particularly had a thing for me. I think she was just being cute, and would poke or pat my gut. Now the thing was I made her stop, and she most likely assumed it was because I was getting offended and uncomfortable by it. And I was getting uncomfortable by it, because she was already with a guy, and the act she was doing turned me on a little. She stopped and later was moved to anther store that needed more shift managers.

Some other incidents happened with another girl I worked with. She was just a regular employee, who I really didn’t think much of. The thing was I discovered she had a huge crush on me and it was quite clear she liked my size. Now I just let it pass by. She was a little immature and I just felt our personalities clashed, so why start anything—especially when it goes sour I would still have to work with her. Well it worked out fine anyway, because she ended up being fired for some reason. So I didn’t have to worry.

The thing is I have no drive to gain weight, or even maintain my weight I have now. I saw the movie 300 about six weeks ago, and it made me feel very unmanly :) . So since then I have been working out and lifting weights. Now in no way am I trying to look like the guys in that movie (I would need some CGI for that), just I wouldn’t mind being little stronger. I have no problem with my size, to tell the truth—just I wouldn’t mind being able to climb stairs or lift heavy objects without being winded.

So yeah, thought I would just babble.

So here are two pictures of myself. Thought I’d see what response I would get. Love this site and love the community.

untitled.jpg

Latest posts

Back