• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New here with a problem

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TKEStix

Hi guys I'm new here I've been lurking for a while, but I figured it was time to say hi and see if anyone has any advice for my current situation. I have been an FA for a long time and it is a fact I am not afraid to admit.

So the problem goes like this I've been dating a big girl for about a month or so now and she is wonderful (smart, funny beautiful....). She is well aware that she is a big girl and she seems or seemed to be ok with that fact. I have told her that I prefer bigger women and she was a bit confused by this. Recently she got on a scale and figured out that she is bigger even than she thought. Now she seems to think that it is impossible for me to really think that she is beautiful. I want to find a way to make her understand me as well as fortify the confidence that she has\had in herself, but without it sounding like I am only dating her because of her size (which I am not). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Erik

Latest posts

Back