• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

new here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bear

Thought I would introduce myself. In the past I used to read the weightboard frequently. I hadnt checked these forums for age. When I came back recently, I noticed this sub forum bhm / ffa.

I browse some weight and fa related sites. Most of the time they're about guys who admire chubby/chunky/big women. FFA's generally seem to not express their opinions on the sites I know. But from my experience women in general don't often say out loud that they prefer a chubby or big body build. Refreshing to read opinions expressed here!

Anyways, as with a proper introduction:
I'm 31, from the tiny country of The Netherlands.
Height: 1.85m (6'1)
Weight: about 135 kg (297 lbs)
Married to a lovely chubby lass

Not really a gainer. However, I love good food, so my weight slowly keeps creeping up by itsself :D Would like to see a bit more weight on my body though :)

My wife likes a bigger body build. She shows signs of being a ffa, but isnt really a ffa.

With an introduction also comes a belly pic :D The pic is from january (see the timestamp on it :S). It was taken at about the weight I am at now.

Looking forward to sharing thoughts, etc, here.

View attachment bear_2.jpg

Latest posts

Back