• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

new here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason'sgottenfat

I am new here,.....I am a pudgy guy in search of a pudgy princess. I have gained a lot of weight mysteriously over the last year(I blame the washer and dryer) I wore a 32 waist for years. I recently had to get new jeans recently and SQUEEZED into a 40. I then recalled all of the good food and sweets I had consumed over the past year,....especially the last month. I don't look in the mirror much at all. I had a pair of jeans that I couldn't wear any more after a shower two days ago. I looked in the mirror to see a large squishy belly, and doughy lovehandles. I once had some sort of chest but it has been replaced by man boobs. I was told that I was gaining weight by my soon to be ex wife. After seeing her for the first time in a while,...she saw me and her jaw dropped. She annoujnced,"Oh My Gawd,......uuuuuummmm,.....you have gotten really fat!" she came over and patted my belly and it jiggled wildly in response. I am still very surprised by all of the soft squishy fat i have accumulated.......
So,...here I am,....true story. I am looking to chat with any females interested in chatting at this point. I can't say that I will be dieting anytime soon so noone should even ask!!!!
Jason

Latest posts

Back