• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New Here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derek1976

Hey, thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself, I'm Derek I'm Irish and 245 pounds (at last check lol) 5'11.

In the past 4/5 years I;ve started becoming quite a big boy, you know filling out, needing new clothes.But in the past year I guess I've found how much I like it, you know?I'm starting to worry less about what people may think and be happy in my own skin.It took a while for me to admit I really love being big (I used to be very skinny in my twenties) and now I feel comfortable, and turned on i guess...em I didn;t mean to ramble, but there you go, you know something else about me, I ramble lol.

I'm hoping to make some friends here that understand where I'm coming from, talk to you later, Derek.

Latest posts

Back