• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New member with offbeat fantasy

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlotte

Hello,

My name is Charlotte and I just joined. I have been reading this site for years. I am a size 12 so I am not huge nor am I looking to gain. So why am I here? It's hard to explain and also a little embarrssing but I will try.

I'm straight but I have a fetish for watching fat women. Not too big, nothing over 400 lbs (no offense to those who are). My ideal is around 300. Now this fetish happened quite by accident. A few years ago, I was visiting my uncle and his wife Grace down in Georgia. Grace was around 300 lbs, with this really big butt and legs. She was so bottom heavy it was difficult to walk. She COULD walk but she sort of waddled and lumbered. She also panted alot when she walked and every time she sat down or got up she would make these beautiful grunts. I felt myself getting turned on and I was sort of disgusted at myself. WHY? I am not lesbian, why were her actions and sounds turning me on so much? I still have no answer but I don't care anymore. It's just sexy, period.

Well, it was really hot one night and I couldn't sleep. The AC had broken the day before. I decided to go outside and sit in the treehouse the grandkids had built. I brought a flashlight and book with me and climbed up. After maybe a half hour I saw a light go on in the house and looked down. The bathroom was illuminated and there was Grace waddling over to the toilet.

Now before I continue let me say to you that I am NOT into scat or poo at all. I think it's nasty, I don't like the smell and it doesn't turn me on, so don't worry, I will not get graphic. Grace was wearing a big white nightgown but she took it off and stood in front of the toilet nude. I know I should have looked away, but I couldn't. Her body was glistening with sweat, her ass, hips and legs were huge masses of jiggling white cellulite. Her breasts were heaving from her walk to the bathroom. She placed her hands on her fat knees and lowered her body carefully onto the toilet. She grunted as she sat down. I think that was the moment that did me in. Watching Grace perched on the toilet was amazing. She was so large the toilet disappeared. Her ass hung over the sides, her thighs spread out and her rolls sat atop one another. Let me be the one to say that fat women look absolutely MAGNIFICENT on the toilet, as regal as queens. It wasn't long after she sat down that she started grunting. The window was open and I could hear everything. She squeezed her belly flab as she strained. She was probably on the toilet for about 20 minutes but it seemed much longer. Often she would grunt and strain to the point of exhaustion and then she would grab some toilet paper and wipe the sweat off her face. Eventually she finished and wiped (that was very hard for her), and got up slowly, washed her hands, struggled back into her nightgown and went to bed.

Well, that's how my fetish began. I have replayed that night many times in my mind. I have never told anyone about this. It's made me wonder: do all fat women grunt like that on the toilet? Is it hard for all of them?

Mind you, it's not just the act of sitting on the toilet. It's the difficulty fat women have in doing physical things, getting tired, panting, grunting, etc. I know many people on this board are into unfitness in general, but I have never heard anyone mention fat women on the toilet. Am I the only one? Does anyone have any insight/stories? Again I am NOT interested in scat. For me it's more audio/visual.

Thank you and I hope someone out there understands. I have not seen a fat woman (or any woman) on the toilet since that one time but I sure would like to.

Latest posts

Back