• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New myspace!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora

Kushy Curves
If some of you haven't heard, my family recently discovered my trail of fat love on the web and I was forced to delete my myspace and discontinue modeling until I'm out of the house and on my own (will be a couple years).

BUT, I'm not gonna go hide in a hole. That's not my style. I still want to be part of the fat-positive community.

I've got a new myspace - http://www.myspace.com/ifcurvescouldkill

It's all private and stuff and I changed a lot of information so I shouldn't be easily found by sneaky people. Unfortunately that also means it's harder for folks who have better intentions to find me. If anyone can spread the word I'd really appreciate it.

I still wanna take and post some pictures once in a while when I can, and I can also put video on myspace and set it to private - friends only (I had to take down my youtube content - bummer I know).

But I'm still here, and still fighting! :D

~Aurora

Latest posts

Back