• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

new story idea, but no time to write it

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sassysteph

I just had an idea for a new story, partially inspired by the recent government furlough. Unfortunately, I don't have the time right now to get into a new story. If anyone wants to take this and run with it, please feel free.

This story would start with a married couple, both working for the same government agency. befor the furlough, they are "normal" weight and work out regularly at the on-base gym. when the furlough begins, they start eating more (big breakfasts, big lunches, lots of snacking, one or both of them should rediscover a love of baking) and exercising less (because their gym is closed). over the two and a half weeks of furlough, I would like them to gain 15-20lbs each. the first week or so should be indulgent, but not intentionally gaining. Once they both have a nice 5lb belly going, and they notice clothes getting a little snug, they should talk about it and decide to keep going "just until they go back to work". by the end they should both be enjoying the extra padding (in bed?) and agree to keep gaining. I personally don't enjoy force feeding, so I'd rather not see that happen.

Also, only talking about food gets repetitive so the non-baker should reignite an old hobby as well (maybe writing or art?) with the baker providing a constant stream of snacks to keep the creative process going.

I hope someone picks up on this!

Latest posts

Back