• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New to all of this

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coma white

Hey everyone. I recently found this site and am new to all of this.

I love chubby/overweight girls. Not really into obese girls, but I think girls that are a bit fat are very sexy.

Recently I have started wondering what it would be like to be fat myself. I'm 23, 5' 9" and 155 lbs. I've actually gained about 5 lbs in the last month. I can't decide yet if I actually want to give in and do it or if I should stay thin. I know it would defiantly be a shock to everyone I know if I did gain weight.

Last night I drank about half a gallon of whole milk, ate a bunch of cookies and ate a bunch of bread that was about 120 calories a slice right before bed. I kind of enjoyed it, but I don't know if I'm ready to fully commit to this yet.

Anyway, just wanted to share my story and see if you guys had any feedback.

Latest posts

Back