• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New to the Boards...long time chatter though lol :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JelleyBean

Hi all....I havent been to the boards in a long time :) I have been chatting in DIM for years though... I met my sweet hubby through the Dim Chat group :) we have been happily married for a year and a half now :)
We have a sweet Senior Golden Retriever who is our baby :) He is in a photo contest right now...so if you can vote LOL ( I am beggin everyone I know lol Casey Lee is the best dog ever and my poor baby is going blind :( http://www.tailwagginsbakery.com/funstuff.htm
thats the link if you want to vote....
A little more about me....lets see...I am a SSBBW, tall, blonde (not dumb though so there :p ) and very happy to have married a man who loves me just as I am :0
Very content and happy in my body and life...well in life financial issues could go away :) lol that would be better. But that which does not kill us...blah blah. Mike (my hubby) is from Canada and moved to the States to be with me. We had a beautiful wedding right at Niagara Falls :)
Anyway...thats the basics :)
Hope to meet ya'll and join in on some good talks!
Hugs,
Kristin aka JelleyBean:wubu:

Latest posts

Back