• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New to these boards

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VoluminousVelda

:) Hi, everyone. My name is Velda, I'm a SSBBW and feedee from the central North Carolina area. I've been chatting in the rooms for a little while now, but this is the first time I've come over to the forum boards.

I'm just getting back into the entire feeding scene this past year. I went through a nasty divorce in 2002, with the man who'd been my husband (and my feeder) for nearly 20 years. He'd helped me grow so much, and I thought he loved it (and me) as much as I did...and then he went and cheated on me (with a thin woman no less!). I got out away from it, and even lost weight dramatically through the entire ordeal and afterward. But I've been gaining again since earlier this year, and I've really begun to enjoy this again. I hope to meet and talk to a lot of you, it looks like fun here!:)

Velda

Latest posts

Back