• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New Woman 8-12 - by Skinnie Minnie (SSBBW, Transformation, Feeding machine ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skinnie minnie

SSBBW, Transformation, Feeding machine ~XWG - Fantasy runs amok in tis continuation of a WG classic

NewWoman
By Skinnie Minnie

Part 8

The remainder of the weekend was a blur of eating and forced feeding on the machine. Especially for Debbie and Mary. Jenny loved keeping Mary on the verge of orgasm while feeding her. And Mary loved it too. Jenny and Lisa made a promise to each other to slow down their eating a little until they moved into the new house. On the flipside, they decided to put there energy into speeding up Debbie and Mary's gaining.

As a result, Debbie weighed 520 pounds by the following weekend and Mary was pushing 175 pounds. Every bit of Debbie’s weight had gone to her ass and breasts, even with her lowered hormone doses. And it was clear that Mary was going to be very bottom heavy. She had gained almost none of her weight above the waist. It had all been concentrated on her hips and ass.

As Debbie made her way into the kitchen that Friday morning, she was having a hard time breathing in the custom made corset Lisa had laced her into. It had been a while since she had worn one and wasn't use to the constriction. The yellow four-inch strappy sandals she was wearing weren't making walking easy either. She had loved the way she looked in the big mirror though. She was bursting out all over. The yellow satin dress she was wearing felt delicious as it swished back and forth over her huge curves. It was, of course, belted at the waist and had a full soft pleated skirt down to the knees. The top of it was square necked, short sleeved and very tight. So much so that Debbie's thumb sized nipples stuck out plain as day at the tips of her pushed up breasts. No...forced up.

Lisa had strapped Debbie into a custom made push-up bra as well. She had ordered it just for Debbie's initiation into the 500 club and it was almost too small already. Debbie's figure was even more exaggerated than Lisa's had been when she was at 500lbs. Her hips stuck out to her sides about a foot on either side of her nipped in waist and her ass with all its splendor caused Debbie's back to be about a foot from the back of her kitchen chair when she sat down to eat. Her thighs (which were in the 60inch range) spread apart to allow room for her tummy when she sat down. She ate enough for five people before getting up to go to work. She was going into work alone for the first time. Lisa had decided to call it quits to help Jenny. Jenny had grown so big that she needed the help... feeding Mary that is. Jenny had found it hard to slow down her eating and had gained another 75 pounds in only one week. Debbie made her way to the feeding room to say good-bye for the day.

"I'm leaving now!" said Debbie. "Give me a kiss." Lisa turned around from the feeding chair to give Debbie her kiss.

"You look absolutely illegal in that dress." said Lisa as she took Debbie's hand. "How do I look?" Lisa was wearing only a short pink babydoll nightie through which her mammoth breasts could be plainly seen. Debbie leaned over and began sucking on one of Lisa's nipples through the thin material. Oooooh!!!! That good huh?" asked Lisa with sigh.

"Oh yes. That good." answered Debbie. Did you weigh yourself this morning?"

"I sure did. Care to take a guess?" Debbie looked Lisa's growing body up and down. Lisa did a little spin showing Debbie that all this week's weight gain had gone to her ass.

"I'd say you've gained 30 pounds,” said Debbie. She guessed low on purpose just to get Lisa going.

"What! Only thirty?! It's 50 for your information! Just for that I'm eating all weekend just to show you I still have what it takes!" She was grinning from ear to ear and came over to Debbie and grabbed her crotch through her dress. She had to reach way in deep to caress her hardening dick.

"In that case I can't wait to see you what you look like on Monday," smiled Debbie.

"I can't wait for you to get home tonight. I'm going to miss you. I hope you enjoy the looks you get today because of those high beams you're sporting!" Lisa reached up and began kneading Debbie's breasts until Debbie's breathing became heavy.

"O.K. that's enough of that." said Debbie. If you don't stop now, I'll never get to work." She turned toward Jenny who was busy mixing up some more weight gain shake for Mary. "I'll see you later Jenny." she said. Jenny turned her magnificent 800 pound body to face Debbie. Jenny had already gotten dressed for the day. Mary insisted upon it and always helped with the dressing. Jenny's breasts were testing the limits of her white stretchy top. She too was wearing custom made bras these days and her breasts were very snuggly supported in a smooth seamless bullet bra. They were aiming right at Debbie's face about two feet out in front of Jenny's. Her bottom half was covered by a billowing stretchy pleated lavender skirt. She was even wearing nude pantyhose and white two inch pumps. Debbie was getting that hard feeling she always got when she was so near a massive woman. And Jenny was massive. She looked much bigger than the even previous weekend, but she seemed to be as light on her feet as ever. Mary was going to have her work cut out for her getting Jenny big enough to become immobile.

"Jenny, you look wonderful today. Almost as sexy as I feel." said Debbie.

"Why thank you my dear. And what do you think of our Mary over here?" said Jenny. Debbie looked at a naked Mary in the feeding chair. Naked that is, except for a very tightly laced corset. Mary was swallowing desperately and tears were welling up in her eyes. "You’re doing fine Mary," said Jenny as she began to massage Mary's thighs with some lotion. Mary looked at Debbie with pleading in her eyes.

"Don't worry Mary," said Debbie. "Jenny and Lisa will take good care of you." With that she turned and left for the day.

Latest posts

Back