• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Nice end to the christmas shopping

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craiger16

After a very long day at work I spent 2 and a half hours christmas shopping.

I was about to buy my last thing when I saw her. It was the a girl who I've had a crush on since the grade 9. She was in grade 12 at the time so I was way too shy to talk to her then. I've been kicking myself ever since.

Now let me tell you about her, if anyone knows who Plump Princess is then you'll know the look I'm talking about. Except this beauty is a brunette. She has a skinny face yet a massive pear shaped figure. (could it get any better?)

Anyway all my thoughts and frustrations over the long rough day I had seemed to just drift away as she walked past me. It was probably about 5 seconds but it felt like slow motion. Every curve and bulge could be seen through her Superstore Uniform.

I had one other chance to talk to her this year and it was at a party where I had already consumed a large amount of Boxed wine (we thought we were pretty cool :p

anyway she happened to stop buy because her friend lived next door to the house with the party. I was about to talk to her for a bit but I honestly don't remember what I said. I just knew she looked fantastic. But just like that she was gone again.

I felt like I needed to explain my actions, and I just really wanted to talk to her or at the very least say merry christmas. I introduced myself and once I mentioned the party she rememberd me "you didn't seem drunk to me." she said. (which is funny because I remember falling up the stairs once I went back inside) :doh:

Anyway we chatted for a bit, she said "I'll look you up in my year book." which kinda sucks because my grade 9 picture is before I grew so I still look little and innocent. But I was just happy to chat with yet another BBW from the past. I was a little disappointed to see her with a ring on her left hand but who knows? perhaps I'll start shopping at superstore more often.

~Later

Latest posts

Back