• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Nice Guys finish last

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruffie

I was talking with a good friend who is a a single guy and has been his entire life (save a couple of relationships that didn't work out). He said to me that women don't want the "nice guy" and he cannot get noticed by women because:
He isn't handsome by societies standards
Would be considered a geek or nerd by some people
Is a gentleman

I was talking with a good friend who is a a single guy and has been his entire life (save a couple of relationships that didn't work out). He said to me that women don't want the "nice guy" and he cannot get noticed by women because:
He isn't handsome by societies standards
Would be considered a geek or nerd by some people
Is a gentleman

I met a group of guys through a friend many years ago that I wouldn't probably of hung out with because I thought we wouldn't have anything in common. These guys ran the gamut from BHM's to potheads, to bikers, to musicians to D&D nerds. In fact one guy while very handsome was often perceived as gay cause he dressed great, was groomed so well and was very sensitive. Now that hes in Medical School has no problems getting the gals:doh: My friend and I were the token chicks in the group and we used to go out dancing and to the bars together. Over the 6-7 years we hung out I watched these guys try to approach women and once they got them have relationships and and try to figure out the opposite sex.
Many of the guys even though polite and respectful would get turned down and even rudely blown off for a dance or an offer to buy a drink. I would hear women laughing in the bar about them because they weren't "hot" and were perceived as losers cause they were a bit awkward and nervous in their approach.

All of this got me to thinking that perhaps we as women sometimes get stuck in looking for all the things we want in a man that we don't look outside of our comfort zone/type. I say this because both my best friend and I didn't marry our "type" of guy but rather gave someone the chance that we perhaps would have written off and she has been married 20 years and I 24. We often talk about how we had persistent guys that we finally gave in LOL. I know that we as humans myself included can be superficial. But I wanted to ask for my guy friends something; Do we as women often unfairly judge people the way we ourselves have been written off and what is it we expect from men that approach us?

Latest posts

Back