• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Nick names just for fun

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophie lou

Just a curious little post for a bit of fun. How many of you out there have nick names for the people in your lives what are they and why. Its more fun if they are names the don't know about :happy:

1. Snugglekins is what i call my girlfriend because she is so cute and cuddly and i just love snuggling with her

2. Kangawow is my chat mate from the land of oz because she has breasts that make you want to say wow

3. Ironflump is a guy who works for my father and looks after me at times. He is one of the toughest guys i have ever met but has been a shoulder for me to cry on more than once

4. Stalker is someone i thought was a friend but it turns out she was only being nice to me because my father wanted to know what i was up to she doesn't know i'm on to her

5. Mr Slick is a friend i go out with sometimes. He is just one of the smoothest guys i have ever met and such a charmer

Latest posts

Back