• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

NJBBW Mini Bash RSVP's

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigsexy920

Ok I'll be good.
I'm starting a new thread here for this because I want to be sure everyone is seeing this. There is limited space for dinner so please RSVP !!!

Dont for get to check out our link for even more details.

www.plushproductions.name

Just a short note to tell you all about the menu that will be served at the dinner before the Tiki Bar Dance on March 29th.

Here's what's being served:
Vegetable Crudite with dips
Tossed Salad
Homemade Mararoni - Potato Salad
Freshly baked rolls and butter
Roastd Sliced Sirloin of Beek
Chicken Marsala
Penne Ala Vodka
Mashed potatoes
Seasoned Veggies
unlimited Soda
Assortment of fresh baked cookies Brownies and chocolate mousse
Coffee and Tea

All this for only $20!! And remember, the dinner/dance combo is only $35!

There will be a cash bar for both events that evening. Please reserve your spot now, as seating for the dinner is very limited. Send your reservation via a MySpace message, or by e-mailing us at
[email protected].

Thanks ALL !!!!! See you soon !!!!

Latest posts

Back