• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

now that you've been using the new boards how do you like it

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanofdimensions

hi

this may sound like a weird question but I've been asked to create a forum for a non-FA/BBW site, and im trying to solicit opinions about the various kinds of software out there.

so to conrad and to you users I'd ask...how do you like it? for conrad I'd ask how did you like installing the software, how easy is it to configure, and what things you like/dont like about it.

for users I'd ask how you like it, in terms of the registration, being able to read and follow threads, etc and what you like best about it.

like i said, just trying to find out what works best. I used to come to this site unde the old system and it worked ok but my understanding from other users of that software was that it can tax a server too much.

anyway lemme know what you think and any advice for a potential user of said system!!!

Latest posts

Back