• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

NuvaRing

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butterbelly

Melting in the desert
Ok ladies...how many of you have used the NuvaRing, and what is your opinion?

My GYN prescribed the NuvaRing for me, because she thought it best fit my lifestyle, and past health issues. However, I'm having my doubts about it. It's not that I'm concerned about having that thing in my whohaha for three weeks at a time, it's all of these concerns:

1. Will my partner feel it during intercourse?
2. What side effects will it cause? (My niece was prescribed it and it caused mood swings for her).
3. The cost! My prescription plan is a three-tier...and NuvaRing is on the third tier, meaning that it's the largest co-pay of my prescription...$45 a month, which I think is pretty costly for a piece of plastic...lol.

My other option is to go on the pill, but I really want to avoid trying to rememer to take the pill everyday, especially with my busy schedule. So, I realize that the NuvaRing is more of a convienence thing for me. I just hope that it's effective, and not a pain in the ass to insert/remove and doesn't interfere with the "spicy" in my life ;)

Back