• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Objectification?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StarWitness

part square, part drape
I know the topic of fat admirers objectifying fat people has been discussed on this site; that there are fat people who have had negative experiences with admirers who made them feel like they were only valuable and desirable for that aspect of their bodies. However, I think every time objectification has been brought up, the situation has been a fat woman being objectified by a male admirer.

It's not a surprise to me that this is the case-- after all, we are more used to seeing men as the ones who have the desire, and women as the objects being desired. It's silly to think that the opposite situation can't be true, though.

Personally, I worry that I'm doing this. I've never slept with a fat guy who I didn't like as a person, but there have been instances during sex where all I want to do is focus on his fat. It's important to me that I don't make my sexual partner uncomfortable, so if he wants me to direct my focus away from his rolls, I'm happy to comply... but not without feeling a bit ashamed that I've been treating him like a piece of meat.

So what I'm wondering is: have any of you ever been in a situation of a FFA objectifying a BHM? Guys: what led you to believe that she was just into your body, and how did that make you feel? Did you do anything about it? Women: how did you modify your behavior to treat fat men in a more respectful manner?

Latest posts

Back