• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Observing Jessica - by Craiger16 (~BBW, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craiger16

~BBW, ~~WG - A high school crush just gets bigger and more beautiful in college.

Observing Jessica
by Craiger16

What a sight she was, I was amazed at the change in Jessica in only a few years.

Who am I you ask? Well I'm no stalker, I would like to think of myself as an observer. You see I've always admired chubby chicks, plump girls, large women, anyone who's got some meat on their bones if you will. Well Jessica wasn't always that way.

Grade 9, I routinely saw the girls laughing and giggling in the corner of the hallway. I kept to myself mostly back then because, being that young, I was a little intimidated by these "beauty queens" as they would be called. I wasn't too attracted to them anyway. Too skinny!

Except Jessica. She had more of a curvy look to her. Still she wasn't big enough to be quite my kind of girl. Strawberry blonde, big smile, a bit ditsy, you know she was better than the others but nothing to really catch my attention. I did notice something though – of all the “in” girls she was one who seemed not to care about what she ate at lunch. She’d always seem to have a burger, pizza, even dessert when others just seemed to be nibbling on salads. I wondered if maybe someday she might put on a few.

It was a big school, lots of other girls to observe, so I didn't see or think much of Jessica for the next couple years. I wasn’t the kind to date much and I’d seen Jessica with the same guy a lot. So she just wasn’t on my radar.

Then, my Senior year, it happened. I think I was ditching class or something but I was hanging with some people in the corner hallways so my teachers couldn’t find me. Anyway the P.E. bus pulled up and the all girl's class was getting out. On their way back up to the change rooms they all passed us. Out of nowhere in a sea of tiny asses there was this beautiful butt that came into my sight. The grey sweat pants were stretched to the limit. I asked my buddy, "Hey who is that?"

He give me a funny look, then shouts out, "Hey Jessica, how was the run?".

This chubby short haired brunette goddess turns around, she was coverd in sweat, her white shirt stretched tight across her round belly and large breasts. She smiled and then spoke to my friend, "Oh man it was hot out there, it took so long to get to the end of the trail the bus almost left without me!"

With that she walked off, jiggling the whole way down the hall. I just stood there stunned, thinking, "How did that blonde bombshell turn into a real bbw?"

I kept thinking. "She must be 50lbs bigger, what did she eat?"

Starting the next week I would leave class early hoping to get another view of the new and improved Jessica, but it didn't happen. I didn't get it.

"Why lord? why would you show me a goddess and then make her disappear?" I would curse the heavens. Ok maybe a bit of an exaggeration, but I really wanted to see her again. Then after about three weeks I found out she dropped P.E. Apparently she wanted to sleep in so she got her schedule changed so she had first block off. Seniors have perks as long as their grades are good.

However, I soon discovered she wasn't always sleeping in. On one of my many "bathroom" breaks I would walk by the cafeteria to see if anyone was hanging out there. As luck would have it I saw Jessica one morning, with a plate full of pancakes dripping in syrup. plus a side of bacon and a huge chocolate milk. She looked like she was enjoying herself.

As the weeks passed and I kept watching she had similar hearty breakfasts. The cafeteria had omelets, french toast, and other high carb delacies and Jessica seemed to love all of them. On the rare occasions when I saw her at lunch she was still having more than her friends. Predictably, she just kept getting bigger. I was still too shy to do anything – I thought she might still be spoken for. This amazingly hot display wouldn’t last though.

All good things must come to an end, I somehow managed to graduate which meant it was time to move on. In college life was different. It was tough to see any of my former high school people during that time, especially with the frequent snow. I thought Jessica was just a memory never to again be encountered. Fall came, College started, and as we esased into the snow season I actually got involved in a relationship.

Several months went by before the weather was nice again. One bright sunny day in February I was driving to my girlfriend’s place, I saw two people riding their bikes. One of them was a girl, who had long blonde hair, and a massive ass! I couldn't help but think, "It's impressive, all that ass can fit on such a tiny seat, and I guess she's probably trying to shed some holiday pounds."

Either way I was quite happy to..."enjoy the view" you might say. Then as I passed I realized the cyclist on the right was Jessica! She waved to me when I honked at her. She had a big double chin and red cheeks. She looked like she was working hard to pedal even though she wasn't going very fast and it was a flat road. The people behind me weren't to pleased at how slow I was going so I had to drive off. But I was impressed.

As if that sight wasn't incredible enough, it was only the beginning. Wait till you hear about my party.

(Continued in post 5 of this thread)

Thoughts so far? Should I continue?

Latest posts

Back